IVEE LEAGUE SOLAR, INC.
- Information We Collect: At various points throughout the Ivee experience, including, but not limited to, opting into email communications with us, your interaction with the website and participating in any promotional events, you may provide us with Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that can uniquely identify an individual. During this process, you may be providing us with your name, mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
- Minors: Our services are not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information.
- Customer Support Information: Throughout your experience we may collect information when you contact customer support. Any information you provide us when in contact with our Customer Support will be collected.
- Personal Information Collected: In order to effectively and efficiently provide our exceptional service, promotional events and your experience with our website we collect any information provided by you, including, but not limited to, your full name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. The purpose of collecting such information is to (i) provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, should you choose to receive such communications; (ii) confirm participation, eligibility and results of any promotional events; and (iii) process payment information; (iv) provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations; (v) perform all analytics on the usage of our website to optimize your experience; (vi) provide customer support; and (vii) communicate with you.
- How We Use Your Information: Ivee uses the Personal Information that we collect to personalize, maintain and improve the services we provide. This includes:
- Improving the experience of the website;
- Develop new products and services;
- Provide, improve, expand and promote our services;
- Provide customer support;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- Communicate with a participant in any promotional event;
- Investigate and respond to issues that may arise, including but not limited to, disputes with our service and requests from government authorities.
- How We Share Your Information: We do not share your information with third parties, unless we are compelled by any applicable legal authority or as part of any business purpose set forth below. All information is retained by us and is strictly held by us and not shared with anyone else, subject to:
- Legal: We may share your information when we have a reasonable belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with local, state and federal laws, regulations, statutes, legal process or requests from any local, state or federal law enforcement or regulatory authorities, to prevent, investigate, detect or otherwise handle fraud, security or technical issues with our service and/or to protect the property, safety or individual rights of any person, the public or Ivee; and
- Business Purposes: We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Ivee, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Security: We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the data and information that is stored and utilized by us. We employ administrative, physical, and technical measures designed to safeguard and protect information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We will take reasonable precautions to attempt to ensure that your data is protected to a reasonable extent. However, no security measures can be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that your data is not 100% protected. We will make any legally required notifications of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we will make such notifications to you in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- Changes in this Policy: We may need to update this policy to further adapt to the changing environment for the services we provide. If we require making any material changes to this policy, we will notify you via one of the contact methods from the information you have provided us. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, your use of our services subsequent to our posting of such notice of change to this policy shall be your consent to the updates. We strongly encourage you to consistently review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.